Below are results from a few representative cases handled by Marcereau & Nazif attorneys:
- $12.2 million arbitration award against the California Department of Transportation for defective highway design.
- $11.9 million settlement from the California Department of Transportation for defective roadway and bridge design.
- $7.2 million judgment on behalf of a business owner who was the victim of a fraud and embezzlement scheme.
- $5.7 million judgment against Irvine attorneys Kent and Jill Easter for false imprisonment and intentional infliction of emotional distress for planting drugs in a PTA volunteer’s car, which led to her detention by police. (News Articles: Rob Marcereau wins $5.7 Million Judgment; Attorney Rob Marcereau hits Jill and Kent Easter for multi-million dollar award; PTA Volunteer Collects $5.7 million judgment; Rob Marcereau gets $5.7 M Verdict.)
- $1.3 million settlement for a child partially blinded in one eye caused by classroom horseplay.
- $1.2 million settlement for a student seriously injured in a school playground accident.
- $1 million settlement for motorcycle accident victim whose leg was severely injured after colliding with debris that fell off a construction company truck in Hollywood.
- $1 million settlement for motorcyclist who was in a head-on collision with a car in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. The motorcyclist suffered a disfiguring injury to her ankle and lower leg.
- $550,000 settlement for an excessive force lawsuit against City of Los Angeles for LAPD beating of Michelle Jordan, a young woman pulled over for a cell phone violation. The brutal attack was captured by a parking lot security camera. (News Articles: Rob Marcereau obtains $550,000 for Woman Claiming Excessive Force by the LAPD; Attorney Rob Marcereau of Marcereau & Nazif Gets $550,000 for Police Brutality Victim; Rob Marcereau Forces LAPD To Pay $550,000 for Victim of Excessive Force.
- $500,000 settlement on behalf of a motorcyclist who was involved in a solo accident. Lawsuit was against a repair shop who replaced the front tire approximately one month earlier. (News Article: Marcereau and Nazif get $500,000 for solo motorcycle accident victim.)
- $500,000 award for an architect who was defamed by a wealthy property owner. Attorney Marcereau also forced the defendant to issue a public retraction of his false and defamatory statements.
- Policy limits settlement ($250,000) on behalf of a motorcycle accident victim who broke his femur during intersection collision.
- Policy limits settlement ($200,000) on behalf of motorcycle rider who lost a testicle in rear-end collision.
- Policy limits settlement ($250,000) on behalf of car accident victim who sustained damaged vertebrae when vehicle was side swiped.
- Extremely favorable settlement (confidential) from private education fund regarding negligent retention of tutor who sexually molested two students.